Facebook Like Button

Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Last Night...

Antonio is back from Cali!  Sunny is also in the background.
So I went to the Ale 'N 'Wich Pub for the first time last night with a few of my friends... And I ended up going a little harder than I expected haha.  I was pretty surprised with the bar and think that I'll be frequenting it more than my usual watering holes in New Brunswick.  We got to watch Jamal Crawford play out of his mind against the Nuggets and we also received gifts from a random Santa Claus.  I wish I took pictures of this, but some guy was dressed up and handing out wrapped presents, ranging from adult magazines to framed pinup girls.  I don't know how he can afford to do stuff like that in today's economy or perhaps he robbed an adult entertainment store?  All in all, the holiday specials at Ale 'N 'Wich were pretty good and the bar definitely warrants a revisit and my recommendation to friends.  Lastly, we ended up making a boo boo by getting fat sandwiches at the Grease Trucks and playing pool at my apartment until 3/4ish... ugh.

Courtesy of The Wine Chateau in Piscataway
This morning I woke up 4 hours later than I usually do and had a headache haha.  I immediately went into survival mode, ran to the kitchen, pounded some water, and scarfed down some lasagna.  I managed to run some errands- drop off dry cleaning, bought some chalk for the weights, and picked up some spirits for the "snowstorm" or impending writer's block this evening... I've been working on the great American Novel for the last decade or so and obviously haven't finished it.

I'm about to supp-up and knock out some deadlifts at the gym.  My cousin, Geoff out in Arizona, and I are comparing times for the workouts.  A decent way to stay competitive and motivated.  He just started a blog as well, so check him out.

Be back in a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment