Facebook Like Button

Monday, December 24, 2012

Coincidence or Irony?

I was texting her about how the location of her lawyer's office is confusing because I had to drop off some documents.  A few seconds later, Taylor Swift comes on:


Me: you figure lawyers could figure that out
Her: Lol I think the entrance is on...
Me: anyways, merry christmas. if you guys are bored later on, i'll be by myself for the time being in nb. tell everyone i say hello.
Me: and taylor swift's song just came on to 95.5.  irony?
Her: Ha maybe

So she's saying there's a chance?  Just kidding.  But that's the type of relationship we have, a good enough one to joke about it on Christmas Eve.

Since this is literally my first Christmas Eve without any family member in sight, I went to the Fresh Grocer to pick up an 18 of Miller Lite and a glass of white wine.  I still have 3 days of lasagna left as well.  In order to lessen the effects of alcohol & lasagna tomorrow, I'm off to work out now in my apartment complex' community gym.  Will post afterwards.

No comments:

Post a Comment